A slip and fall accident can happen anytime, anywhere. Injuries can range from bruises and scrapes to broken bones.
Did you recently slip and fall on another person’s property or perhaps at a retail store?
If this is the case, you can seek legal damages from the owner of the property. Since you never know when you will get in a slip and fall accident, it’s important to know what to do in case you are ever the victim of one:
- Try to determine what caused you to fall
- Find witnesses – get their names, telephone numbers and addresses
If fall occurred in a business – speak with the manager, ask them
to document the incident and
get a copy of report
- If fall occurred in someone’s property, contact the property owner immediately
- If possible, take pictures of the hazardous area where the fall took place
- If you slipped on a substance, try to obtain a sample
After receiving medical attention, contact an experienced San Bernardino personal injury attorney who has handled slip and fall cases.
Call the law offices of Welebir Law A Professional Law Corporation for an attorney who can help you get the justice and the compensation you are entitled to for your physical and emotional trauma.