We are proud to announce the election of Cory Weck as President of the Consumer Attorneys of California, Inland Empire Chapter (CAOIE). He has been elected to the board for a 2-year term that begins this year.
The Inland Empire Chapter of the Consumer Attorneys of California is a professional organization made up of attorneys who represent victims or family members who have been injured by the willful acts or negligence of others. CAOCIE attorneys have represented:
- Individuals injured or killed because of another’s negligent acts.
- Workers who have been fired unjustly or injured on the job.
- Those injured or killed by defective products or drugs.
- Those whose lives are undercut when insurance companies act in bad faith.
- Patients who have negligently been harmed instead of healed by the health care industry.
- People who suffer discrimination because of age, gender, disability or race.
- Citizens whose civil rights have been violated.
- Investors and others wronged by financial institutions.
The clients CAOIE members represent bring lawsuits against entities with far more power and access to resources: insurance companies, automobile manufacturers, government agencies, large corporations and banks. Consumer Attorneys of California, Inland Empire attorneys take only those cases they view as worthy, invest their own resources in pushing those cases to court and are paid only if their clients achieve a successful result.